Toribash
30k.

I've tried to PM him, hawk, but he keeps avoiding my question, like he did here in the thread.

EDIT: and there he avoids it again, gg wp.

EDIT2: Okay he finally admitted that he's not the artist of the head (through PM), so I'm guessing he'll add that to the OP. If not, well, now you know by looking here, so np.
Last edited by Ferras; Jul 13, 2014 at 02:26 AM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
http://dev.toribash.de/showthread.php?t=427322

are you an idiot why the heck did you write that??
Want sparring? write at any time.
My skype "mortalfight666"
Because that shows you're not the artist of the head even though you said that you were in the thread.

And you still haven't answered about the C/P thing, and no proof of the 200k offer...

Anyways, I can pay 35k if you want to sell it.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by fikser View Post
are you an idiot why the heck did you write that??

You are not the original artist of that head
For all his sets he does not make heads so he find a free hwad or another head to fit the set
Which I think is prove he c/p
Originally Posted by fikser View Post
Artist Fikser

Right there^^

You put up a picture of the head with the set and said you were the artist. Just write that you're not the actual artist of the head in the thread, it's not that hard.

I'll give 40k if the set includes the head (and you actually own the head).