Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i dont cnc much but

in meh you just kept your leg contracted for a pretty long time ready for a kick, and it doesnt look very good

razor is really slow, and you just float in mid air doing the same pose, basically the same cnc as in meh

erection, everything before the first dm doesn't look very good, not a fan of the grabs opener is meh,
the grab dm im not a fan of like tsuion, dont really like grab dms.
first kick is okay,
second kick you moved uke for dm, dont like that

(sorry if my cnc is terrible since im terribad at cnc ; D)
I feel you Nerf, they're certainly not my best replays lol. I made them each in like 15-30 minutes because i was bored also thanks for the CnC.
-----
Another replay, CnC please, I can edit it to be better so suggestions on what i should do would be appreciated aswell.
Attached Files
[F]-Ownt-[MM].rpl (142.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Fade; Aug 5, 2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w
New spar, really twitchy i know. CnC please. Just kinda put this together real fast.
-----
Eh im just gonna shoot out replays. Made these both really fast CnC.
-----
This is my submission to Malmoth Cup, CnC please haven't gotten much.
Attached Files
[F]-Tick Tock-[S].rpl (956.2 KB, 10 views)
[F]-Orly-[MM].rpl (153.5 KB, 6 views)
[F]-Doing!-[MM].rpl (123.5 KB, 6 views)
[F]-1,2,3-[M].rpl (216.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Fade; Aug 7, 2014 at 04:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w
@BurrowMan well aren't you cool. :/

@Budsi i see what you mean ill try to improve on that ;) and thanks for the CnC and here's a quick replay i made.
-----
This new replay is my very first Tricking replay, i know there are alot of things wrong with it but yeah i didn't bother taking a whole lot of time on this. So yeah here it is.
Attached Files
[F]-1st Tricking Replay-[T].rpl (355.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Fade; Aug 9, 2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w
f a d e
didn't like the first kick much. shin dms look weird, imo. chest + decap was ok, but you broke your flow to get it. same goes for the lumbar and glute dms. replay overall was decent. improve on your movement, style, and flow. you'll get there

The Forgotten Path
that sort-of-manip thingy with your elbow and arm was pretty cool. loved the two arm dms, quickly executed. The boom and the last leg dm were alright, too grabby for my taste. this one's probably the best replay i've seen from you so far. good job!
yeah ok
Thanks for the CnC Lumi, it's really appreciated!

New replay: Rotations (CnC Welcome!)
Attached Files
[F]-Rotations-[M].rpl (294.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Fade; Aug 31, 2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w