Toribash
I personally think of lighter shades of blue Spartin99 but i'll have to see how it looks to me before i make a final decision. Also guys try to add good backgrounds would you. This will be on the webpage for a very long time so i want it to look good.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Almost forgot i also need a good header for the Clan Story. Clan WarHead has one if your wondering what i mean.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post

Logo, other things to come later.

If you choose me we can sort out the whole clan package via pm.

The logo is decent. I'll think about your offer.
Last edited by Triton; Jul 15, 2014 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm going to put some time into putting together something good looking, do you mind waiting a little while? (Shouldn't take me more than 20 minutes)
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
I'm going to put some time into putting together something good looking, do you mind waiting a little while? (Shouldn't take me more than 20 minutes)

No i don't mind waiting :P

asdf

just a small example of what it would look like with some action

looks a bit low quality for some reason, might be since the image is big.

looks really low quality actually, so take that with a grain of salt.
Last edited by Rumour; Jul 15, 2014 at 06:51 AM.
8-)
Crap, I can't finish my stuff for you tonight, I can get back on it in a bit. BUT! I do have a thread with a few of my previous works I can link.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=469650

You can get the jist of my skills here, I am also pretty decent with Cinema 4D which I can use to make 3D logos, much like the one Rumour made above me.
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post

asdf

just a small example of what it would look like with some action

looks a bit low quality for some reason, might be since the image is big.

looks really low quality actually, so take that with a grain of salt.

Oh it kinda does haha. Is that background for if you make us an emblem?