Endurance Onslaught 6.0

A good reference

Your texture isn't quite anime so I would stick with cartoon mouths (These are for anime, but they are at the low spectrum).

Sometimes you have to ignore others also, as they do not give you proper criticism, and instead will insult it without proper reasoning. That hair is tons better than the last, so you are improving very well.

I hope to see more from you, I'm sure you can become great with time and patience.
8-)
Ahh thank you ,

I really do think you give me hope nad lots of inspiration thank you . I will ignore hate

I will see what i can do , So i have to change the mouth i see
-----
Okay i suppose i sorted out the mouth a bit now what ?

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/6rhedh/8
Last edited by F4R3; Jul 20, 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
Looks good!

I feel like you could put some anime eyes on that.

Try these

Some examples, always try to experiment though.

Good luck!
8-)
Ahhh now you see i have a problem because i cant draw and i don't know waht tool on photoshop to use to do something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The pentool is great for these things. Just take a look through YouTube if you aren't very familiar with it. Once you get the hang of it, it is very helpful.
8-)
Originally Posted by F4R3 View Post
Im sorry im really trying

Dont be sorry, get mad, get defensive. Run into your editing program and draw a new mouth, draw more mouths, and draw even more mouths.

Throw those mouths into the face of people who say things I have said. You will become the man of a 1000 mouths. no man dare mess with the man who draws mouths.

Make them remember the man who could draw any mouth shape on a sphere texture.

You go my son. draw.
You sir are not helping me in anything im ignoring you go away
-----
Okay so i did the anime eyes. No i did not CP i did use the pen tool witch is simple but not easy to get used to

It looks similiar is because i kinda went over it for practice , There angry eyes

I don't know if it looks better or worse

Also i think i forgot to color in eyes

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/2u75743/8
Last edited by F4R3; Jul 20, 2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks pretty good!

Try to experiment more with the pentool, you can only get better from there.

Go through Google and look at different styles that people have did, as this helps you develop your own style of drawing things.
8-)
im experimenting but im having trouble with doing it i dont know how to and where to go around this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]