Toribash
way better than before, gj

Really needs better shaders/colors. They're horrible. Other than that everything is fine, kind of slow down how fast your speed increases, right now it looks like you just cut the videos to certain parts.
Thanks for reactions.

Originally Posted by ZAZY View Post
wow fatulbrown warrior and flash is good and is that a MP replay or 3 SP replay combined?

3 SP combined.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

wow fatulbrown warrior and flash is good and is that a MP replay or 3 SP replay combined?

It's mp, we used the new 3 player addition.
Hey Mocu, I like it. You should change the color of the text you used for our names in the intro tho.
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Hey Mocu, I like it. You should change the color of the text you used for our names in the intro tho.

How? please do tell me
I'm cool
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

Wich color should i use ?

How? please do tell me

I erased the environement for two of the replays.

fatul still doesnt have the same lighting, changing the background doesnt fix it.

what's the point of the yellow flashes, sometimes its just there because you havent came up with anything else to do
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
fatul still doesnt have the same lighting, changing the background doesnt fix it.

what's the point of the yellow flashes, sometimes its just there because you havent came up with anything else to do

Indeed, changing the shader don't fix it.

I don't get it with the yellow flashes, i decided to do that when there is a hit in the music.