Toribash
It's not a latex bodysuit- it's a loose coat.
But yes, the back detail need alignment - but first I need to find the shape of the back
-----
Update

Now I need to figure out why she started to lean forward... maybe that's natural considering she's twisting her upper body to look back at you.. probably is.

Anyway I will place the hidden arm on her hip with thumb and all that shit - because I can. But that's in the future...
Last edited by Freelancer; Aug 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
It's not a latex bodysuit- it's a loose coat.
Now I need to figure out why she started to lean forward...

She's actually falling forward because someone approached her from behind (probably some hidden commandos while she was on the watch) and broke her neck twisting her head abruptly from right to left.

Maybe she had some nice memory of her lover in the same moment when that happened which explains the 'frozen smile'. At least it happened quickly, she almost felt nothing.

Seriously man, you have to go to square one and start fixing many things.
Don't start painting until you do.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
Actually, I just noted that I photographed the canvas skewed, it's not that bad, but still bad .. Yes Django, I would never start painting without being able to look at it and feel good.
-----
plus anatomy isn't my strong side, heh, I don't think I've drawn any anatomy for many years...
Last edited by Freelancer; Aug 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Have you thought about composition? Top of her head is very close to the edge of the canvas. That's not a good thing.

What will be in front of her? I guess some part of the landscape, maybe futuristic?

Some planing ahead on the canvas before the painting is a must.

Here is an example of probable composition:

So, lets say you draw a futuristic cityscape. Observer can 'enter' the image through her figure, follow the gun, rest his eyes on the tall buildings and then go down the road. Or, he can 'enter' the city by road, follow to diagonal to the gun and rest the eyes on her figure. Stuff like that...

I always draw something like that with graphite pen before even thinking about the rough sketch. Paintings have to be planned three steps ahead.
Last edited by Django777; Aug 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
I never start painting without a plan. She is standing on a cliff, telling her friend behind her (the viewer): "look" a magnificent view over a deserted overgrown town. Your sketch makes a really boring painting. I understand that you feel like bashing the basics at me because I don't do much work like this, but please step the level of your advice up a notch. I'm not stupid.
-----
Last edited by Freelancer; Aug 8, 2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The nose looks WAY to low. It honestly looks it five inches from the eyes when in reality it should be right under. them

i miss you ocean
this is how i would go on about it. ''my'' anatomy aint 100% correct i just scribbled this. HOPE IT HELPS!
(Your O'G deltoid was waaaaay too long)
Last edited by MRootz; Aug 11, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
"the south will rise again" -millie
Nice, thank you, I'll see if it's possible to save this, seeing that there are so many errors, Thank you so much, I will study what you did, match it with anatomy pictures, trying to make her larger with masculine shapes. This is the last time I painted a person with the clothes on from the very beginning...