Toribash
Too scary. I ended up closing both doors and then dying. Not going to play it again.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Why would ANYONE sign up for a job like this... I would rather be homeless than be a security guard there.
Bringer of Hell
There is a huge amount of theorycrafting around the whole story of the game. Some running arguments or topics of discussion are:

Is Golden Freddy an animatronic creature, a paranormal creature like a ghost, completely fake and just paranoia, or even the very first security guard who lured the 5 kids in to murder.

Did the last security guard get shoved inside Chica?

Is it possible that the bite of 1987 happened to the current security guard?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Game is rigged. At night 2 they just stand close to door all the time so you have to keep them closed and you lose power. Even with super-fast camera check around 4th hour they get to the door and start 'camping' there.

It's a 'first scare - then bored' type of a game. Things repeat predictably over time. Not worth even 5 euros on Steam. Maybe 2 is the correct price...

I just hope someone more experienced will take the idea to next level, with things that you can see how they move on camera (maybe doors open and there is nothing there, like in 'Paranormal Activity') and option to go out of the office with torchlight and explore the building where you work with options to run & hide.

That other Game should have start like regular night watchman job, and then slowly, every night things start to happen, you see a door opened that you know was closed, or some shit moved, so you go and explore (like real guard would do). Then, from mildly scare things turn into real scare (when you notice some creature hide fast in the ventilation shaft or something)...

That would be 150% better.

I really hope someone extend the idea further and make something like 'Night Watch' in hospital morgue. >:}
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Aug 29, 2014 at 06:25 AM.
I agree with bojan, it's a nice concept at first, but, it gets really samey and there isn't much variation or in fact skill some of the time as alot of it can be luck. If you watched markipliers finishing all 20 difficulty he even said it isn't scary any more, just stressful as it is luck and repetition. It makes a change from the normal walk around in the dark horror game though.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Played the game. Wasn't really creepy. When I watched the 6th and 7th night, Markiplier was already used to it. And the animatronics, damn, they just go where they usually go. When you start playing the 4th-last night. You'll just be bored. I hope this game will be updated.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
They should add a part where a burglar comes in at the middle of the night and you have to stop him from getting to the vault/ avoid freddy.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
Or maybe a version where you are the freddy and the other people. Like more of a strategy game and you need to try and get the watching guy without being seen or before it's day time.