Toribash
Name: inferno56789
Fav Mods: xspar, spar variants, mushu, wushu
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Worst mods: Parkour mods DX
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like to spar, and i atleast try to parkour. i fight in mods i like.

Spar replays:
Attached Files
FullSpar.rpl (352.0 KB, 3 views)
FULLSpar2.rpl (458.9 KB, 3 views)
Skeet make up.rpl (59.9 KB, 2 views)
This Font is amazing
Name:1Progamer
Fav Mods:xspar,spar,mushu,aikido,acrojust
Belt:Black
Worst mods:judo,boxing,
Tell us a little bit about yourself:i never think i'm good but no one tell me the same thing ,i never finish a parkour run and i hope i can do if i find someone teach me
Name: Fishhh
Fav Mods(optional replay): Aikido, Greykido, Mushu,
Belt: Blue
Worst mods: Jousting, Swords,
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.): I love to play video games, and make youtube videos. I also ride scooters, and am a straight A student. I'm friendly, nice, and a fun person to be with! I'm pretty good, but I'm looking to get better and train with the clan and hopefully help others! I also have a YouTube I could advertise the clan on!
Last edited by Fishhh; Sep 4, 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Put Mushu in wrong place.
Name:enderblawk
Fav Mods(optional replay):tiltfix, (its bike jousting) and lenshu
Belt:BLU
Worst mods:akido (dat pesky small ring.. <.<) however i am getting decent at it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.):when im not carrying out orders for my clan, i enjoy giving stuff i dont need anymore a good and proper exploding. in the ring however, im very calm and i dont give up. the only real problem with me is i need training. IRL, i enjoy playing with a kendama.
(dat thing that looks like a hammer with a ball tied to it with a short string. if you need anymore definition go google it)
dont ask why blow it up, ask why not blow it up.
Sup n00bmime bebeh
-----
Lol
Haha realmee got kicked from Blast so he joined joker

xD realmee never learns....
-----
Last edited by yonas123; Sep 19, 2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Name:Elderly
Fav Mods: Aikido and any aikido-ish mods
Belt:Black
Worst mods: Mushu D:
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am from South Africa, I LOOOVE toribash, i would like to think that I'm pretty good at it ;p, I've been making a lot of texture sets lately, i draw all the time and i make music too :3.
FOOOD