Toribash
Man oh Man you guys forgot all about me! reviving this lil thread to see if my old art can rapple up some attention still
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
I'd love to see some more art from you, these are great.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Study more lasso tool coloring, with b/h and slight blur, it would go well with the current line work.

If you don't know what it is, you can see it in today's comics. Color blocking, then picking the parts of the colors with lasso tool and making highlights by changing the color brightness, hue... You get a clean shading that you slightly blur to blend the tones. Make highlights on the parts of the body where the light strikes.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
Originally Posted by airote View Post
Foxy changes the sign on Pirate Cove to It's Me rather than Out of Order.

you should shade vector-ish and make the animatronics not look like actual animals.

im pretty sure he meant cel shading homie.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/..._j-d4xxob8.jpg
◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ ◢▇ 
Creeper Girl looks pretty good. Yet its hard to tell if she is wearing clothes or not, I guess she is because you can't see her nipples.

I am not a big fan of the fox art work. Not my style.
blue
pink
Huh, I might try out vectoring one day, though for me it doesn't feel right somehow. just my way of art ya know :V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New ARTS!!!

Omega Nexus (profile picture)

Liberty

Heavy Wubs

Last edited by PyrexFrost; Sep 14, 2014 at 02:18 AM.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
hey i really like your heavy wubs picture and im wondering if i can use it for my avatar?
당신이 구글 번역 사용 :D