As I mentioned to you, it is so sexy.

BUT IT IS TOO SHORT
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
well put together and thought through
effects were good
but i cant help but think it needed more, felt really short and nothing really stood out xept for a few effects
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hm, a lot of good ideas in there Fnugget. The opening looked a little weak, like a basic particle illusion effect. Those still shots that pop out of Blackbear's fight at 0:25 look really awesome though.
Samule's part also looked damn good. The stars that come out of War_Hero's head would have looked better if blood was disabled.

Enough nagging from me, i still wish i could do things like that ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Very very nice, FNugget.

Please continue making awesome things like this. Much more interesting than the basic TB video.
its awesome 5/5
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Damn, thanks for including my worst replay ever...>_>

Good video, though.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 31, 2008 at 07:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post
Sweet, but change the background cause it's too dark

with the background one colour its like having a green screen if he changed it to default it would look shit i imagine.

Pretty cool but for a video that would honestly piss me off. I like the idea of that and a dance video i think it would work, but anything else i'm not feelin it.