Toribash
Yea experts your right same with me I also want achievements and I enjoy getting them
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Band Aid requires you do get a 0.25 win ratio in a day.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Belt, full set and item achievements still work. I think about half the other ones work. VIP achievement also works perfectly.
The ones that need you to win 500/1000 games, win 1000 games and win 5000 games work. I believe decap ones still work they're just hard as hell to get. Some of the ones like rising/falling star still work i think. Not 100% sure, I haven't seen anyone really actually get them recently.
The ones that require you to play 1000 games in a specific mod don't work at all, because the mods have been replaced/removed.
Some of them will come back one day, like lottery achievements might one day.
Others like, graduation ones, and events(LvP, clan leagues) will never be available again.
Then you have achievements like the OLDA one which is only given out to special people.

There isn't a full list of which ones work and which don't. If you want to see if an achievement is doable, you'll want to try to get it. If it requires you play multiple games of a mod, play that mod and see if it works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I received legend yesterday, some still work. But achievements are useless anyways.

But as stated above it doesn't work. You could upload the mod to the site, make a screenshot, wait a day and if you dont receive it pm an admin if you want it that bad.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I already uploaded it

another thing the achievement b.i.t.c.h I don't get the hint is this a joke or what?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i don't see much use to achievements other than the belts and the full set achievement...
-----
also i do think that B.I.T.C.H is a joke for the guys like hampa, ishi, ryan, hax etc
Last edited by Day; Sep 30, 2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
some work, some take 24 hours to activate, some dont work. there isnt a list of which fall into each category. unfortunately thats the way it is right now but im sure it'll get fixed at some point