Toribash
turn on ray-tracingin game
if you can't run the game at the point where it actually looks good you shouldnt be editing
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
turn on ray-tracingin game
if you can't run the game at the point where it actually looks good you shouldnt be editing

erm atleast a comment lol thanks i forgot to do it i take ito ff when am playing but ill do it in some parts to make it look some sort of "special"
I recommend you just keep the settings as they are, it'll look wrong if you turn it on half way through the video
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
I recommend you just keep the settings as they are, it'll look wrong if you turn it on half way through the video

okay thanks and ill keep that in mind for next vid/vids
btw was the editing okay? because i felt some parts were good and others kidof odd
You really really need to work on your sync, right now all you're doing is lumping on effects

Go find a good song with clear sync points, record several replays with one shader then try practicing your sync
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
You really really need to work on your sync, right now all you're doing is lumping on effects

Go find a good song with clear sync points, record several replays with one shader then try practicing your sync

thanks thats exacly what i was doing tbh because still not used to this so yeah ill find other song other shader prob same replays and once am 100% used to the effects ill publish a video on this board altho ima complete this one because i like it so far oddly
Nonononon

What you are doing now is spamming effects

Just do a clean thing

Only work with velocity
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Nonononon

What you are doing now is spamming effects

Just do a clean thing

Only work with velocity

could you add me on skype or something so you can explain more?