Endurance Onslaught 6.0
On ps4 it runs on 30fps rather than 60fps in the previous games. Personally I think Rogue runs better than Unity. Controls are smooth in unity, a few bugs and glitches in co-op (i landed through the ground and went inbetween walls and got stuck there and in co-op i died and my character flew up to the sky) hopefully ubisoft can patch things up on the recent bugs. Great game though. Story-wise and co-op wise anyway.
RIP ∑
master of the universe

Totalbiscuit said he couldn't get a fair review done of Assassin's Creed: Unity because of the frame drops and crashes on his system (Two GTX 980s). As someone who enjoyed Brotherhood (long while ago), this is pretty disappointing.

Edit: looks like it's just

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sica1s

A huge step backwards, eh?

but in video form, if anyone wants to have a watch.
Last edited by NotShadow; Nov 13, 2014 at 08:28 AM.
Brings me back to Revelations. That game had stupid amount of glitches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Kind of glad I'm always a game behind in the Assassin's Creed series, I have Black Flag to look forward to and by the time I've finished that hopefully Unity will be patched & playable. There's no legitimate excuse for it not running on SLI 980s.
collect snots from the nose
Did anyone here about the microtransactions and some content/chest being only obtainable if you have the companion app? There was an ign article on that somewhere, where a guy was having trouble opening chest. One needed the app, the other required an initiates account and the other required him to have a certain lockpick skill, he upgraded his lockpicking skill and still wasn't able to open it.

Not sure if I want to pick this up, Black Flag felt something of a chore to me, which is why I wasn't even Be to finish it yet.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Not sure if anyone still reads, but to update this thread, Ubisoft recently released a 6.7GB patch update on PS3 and Xbox One, PC still to come. Framerate changed to 60fps and tons of bug fixes on the game. Sudden game crashes and host migration issues have been fixed. Worth playing now.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Neah it isn't at all with all of updates on the wolrd. Still a bad game, worst in the AC franchise. I prefer AC Rogue even if it is more of a DLC for AC4.