Ranking
ive never made a madman successfully, although i have tried, but it always seems that when i try it never takes that much of a beating, what is the dismemberment threshold
Putting up the third total epic failure. It's worse. You must see this...

I'm seriously trying here, and just don't start over when I hurt myself...
ends up getting a grand total of:

Uke DMs: 2
Self-DMs: *TEN*

See first post.
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
LOL those were hilarious man, I have to say.

This is an embarrassing loss to Hampa, I was in such a good position and I blew it D:

Oh..
man..
you were HOLDING HAMPA BY THE HEAD and you put your foot out..
-shuns-

Originally Posted by Jigokuro View Post
HAHA, OH WOW.
why did the forearm chuck spin for insanely fast? before it hit is understandable, but after landing and slowing down it actually gained a lot of spin.
I have my own failures to show

oops: self explanatory. I had been trying some relax all madmen and had a good opening decap, but this time I was off on a contraction by a space pressing- made a big difference...

7DMs: 4 on uke, 3 on me. All starts well, but it doesn't last long.

Very nice kick on 7DMs, FAIL on oops :P

Meh, it's a glitch, sometimes if things get broken just right, they spin wildly. I once won a twinswords match because both of our swords got a life of their own:
Yeah, it hit the ground, then FLEW UP SPINNING, split the guy, then his own sword started flailing around and DQ'd him. Incredibly lucky.
Attached Files
C3110 - possessed sword.rpl (65.7 KB, 7 views)
I lol'd @ the possessed sword replay XD

And your 3rd self madman is just 0.0

I seriously gaped open-mouthed at the unbelievable failness that is you. (JK )
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
I lol'd @ the possessed sword replay XD

And your 3rd self madman is just 0.0

I seriously gaped open-mouthed at the unbelievable failness that is you. (JK )

Hehe..
ooh, I have recently put this failness to actual good use!
hehe
See mah other thread >.> leg o' doom.
Last edited by C3110; Sep 16, 2008 at 02:54 AM.
That possesed sword way by far the most wtf thing I've ever seen, but also epic.

I can't believe that the DM threshhold was at 100 on that third replay, you just fall apart to easy... but you could just be awful

I haven't made any new failures to report. In fact, my last to tries were awsome, my first madman and a super clean decap. I won't post them here though, to maintain the epic level of failure with in this thread.