Toribash
Originally Posted by donkabots View Post
you're replay are pretty good for someone that is just starting, but I recommend you look at other replays from outstanding replay makers (largekilla - swexx) and try to incorporate what makes their replays so good. You want to avoid being stiff and it will look a lot better.

Thanks random white belt.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Gj Jaxie, much better
also
CombatBot and Jaxie working on replays, sitting on a tree killing Uke.

You should start brah. We could be the new era of replay makers.
I'm just gamin' man
quicksplit:
The opener was okeee. Not too generic, which is good.
The next section was done pretty well, but I feel like you could have accomplished the same feat with less grab, gaining more style points (personal preference) and power possibly.
That brings me to the hit. Again, pretty standard split. I feel like you may be able to get a bigger hit with some editing, though.

your thread seems spammy, watch out for the GM police
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
quicksplit:
The opener was okeee. Not too generic, which is good.
The next section was done pretty well, but I feel like you could have accomplished the same feat with less grab, gaining more style points (personal preference) and power possibly.
That brings me to the hit. Again, pretty standard split. I feel like you may be able to get a bigger hit with some editing, though.

your thread seems spammy, watch out for the GM police

Spammy? Eh... I don't know how to fix that... does it matter if I chat with the people who critique me?
I'm just gamin' man
I love skeeting, so I made this. Yeah, yeah, I know I didn't actually hit uke, but that wasn't what I was going for. Anyone have any tips on how to skeet more accuratley?
Attached Files
Skeet Practice.rpl (52.1 KB, 15 views)
I'm just gamin' man
Mmmh saxy. I had a skeet replay where I got a uke decap, but I lost it ;( Still, great shot ;o
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Mmmh saxy. I had a skeet replay where I got a uke decap, but I lost it ;( Still, great shot ;o

Ty

lol
l
l
l
v
Attached Files
Boredom in a Nutshell.rpl (107.5 KB, 16 views)
I'm just gamin' man