Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Can't disagree with that.
Well, If you planning to get 1st rank, you need to do those stuff.
Goodluck anyway.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I hate being such a buzzkill but let me state a few facts:

1. The one and only achievement is based on belt rank (the one shown in your achiev card) and not actual elo rank (the one that displays in chat and http://forum.toribash.com/tori_ranking.php). This means you get higher rank when you have more qi in relation to other people with the same belt as you. This also means even if you had not lost a single game in your life yet, I'd still have higher rank than you because I have some 400 qi more. You can confirm this by checking achievement cards. Your rank is like 30 something, mine is 20 something. You can also confirm this even more by looking into achievement details and it'll tell you how many "ranks" you have to advance to earn it. Note that it'll show you (YOUR_BELT_RANK-1).
Tl;dr to earn "One and only" earn 19999 qi and wait for a day or two before getting custom, you should be belt rank 1 with 19999qi.
The 1/2 day waiting period is for letting it update. All the working achievements take up to 48h to update.
Also yes, achievements are broken and fucked, yes. All we can do is wait, they'll be fixed "when its done".

2. Regarding elo rank, the only way to have equal gains to losses is to play with people who have similiar elo to you. There's no other way. ELO works a bit badly without matchmaking, that's true.

3. Regarding elo penalty when quitting vs elo penalty when losing to somebody with much lower rank: if you intently, conitnuously quit games when losing, it will get you reported and punished under the rule of common sense or "don't ruin the game for others". Thus if you want to increase rank when already in top10, you'll either have to find somebody with similiar elo & suck him dry or consistently do massive streaks on low-elo players.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos