Toribash
Haven't you seen how almost every match ends up with having the two players locking hands and being in the crab walk position? That's what happens. You need to keep your wrists contracted. It'll help in the long run.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not many games in judo are based around staying in a tripod holding onto the other person for dear life. I've been playing judo as my main mod for nearly a year and it's usually just seeing who can tear off what first while not dq'ing.
Aikido is all about lifting the opponent and placing them outside the ring. If you master the shovel you too may get into the top 10.
They see me shovel / They are whinging, they rage quit / They are defeated
Some interesting points here, I don't think you get to be good a Judo by being lucky though. It takes hours and hours of practice on Mortal Kombat and a thirst for blood.
Originally Posted by AntiPeople View Post
Not many games in judo are based around staying in a tripod holding onto the other person for dear life. I've been playing judo as my main mod for nearly a year and it's usually just seeing who can tear off what first while not dq'ing.

Ah, I prefer JudoFrac over Judo itself. To avoid said dismemberment. My main mod is Aikido. I used to hate it, but now I love it.
-----
Originally Posted by ParadaPirate View Post
Some interesting points here, I don't think you get to be good a Judo by being lucky though. It takes hours and hours of practice on Mortal Kombat and a thirst for blood.

It literally takes a Noob clap and someone to fall and see what happens because of gravity.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 30, 2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by ParadaPirate View Post
Gravity? whats that?

Good question. No one knows. If you discover that, you'll get a Nobel Peace Prize.