Ranking
Original Post
The White Belt - Blue Belt Charity Event
The White Belt - Blue Belt Charity Event

How this works: You donate whatever you want and in return you get a picture of a white belt - Blue Belt that you are helping with a nice comment.

Goal: We are trying to raise 50k!

What we accept: Toricredits and ANY items

Why you should help: Think back when you were a white belt. You probably had no friends on the game and you had no items and stuff. Well we all can make a difference if we just pitch in just 100tc! So please help the white belts and make a difference for the future!

All of the items and Toricredits gos to a white belt.

If you are a white belt...: If you are a white belt and would like to get some stuff, please pm me. In The Pm Tell my 5 of the items you want, and in audition to the items you get 5k tc!

People who donate things: Like i said before you will get a picture of the white belt you are helping, and you will get updates once a week till this person is a black belt how you help your white belt.

Thank you all for donating and remember
The White Belts Are Our Future!

Donors:

TheSorrow: 500 tc, White Belt Helped: Unknown Yet
Tamer0: 1000 tc, White Belt Helped: Unknown Yet
uloveme 29400 tc, White Belt Helped: Unknown Yet
crazylars Items, White Belt Helped: Unknown Yet

Total Donations:
Toricredits: 30900 tc
Items:
Orc:
Blood
Dq
Emote
Force
Left Hand Motion Trail
Right Leg Motion Trail
Torso
User Tex

Chronos:
Blood
Dq
Force
Ghost
Left Leg Motion Trail
Primary Gradient
Torso
Relax
Right Hand Motion Trail
User Tex
Last edited by Gustikayi; Sep 16, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
I would go for orange at least, as many many white belts wont stay anyway. And some of the admins (with the power to join intermediate servers) could make some little hints there as only few people will probably check the event board that early, tbh, there is not much to be won here for a blue belt on normal days.
Oh and here, i'll adopt one newb, please send him to me
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
I'll donate 4,100 toricredits, making it an even 35,000. I'm weird that way
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
Originally Posted by TheSorrow View Post
lol your right silly me XD

and thanks guys!

offtopic
i cant think lil straight atm cus of my allergy pills.. but i got this idea when i went to my mom at chilis for dinner.. the wader was telling about about saint judes cancer thing and wanted us to donate 5 dollars and we got a like key.. with chilies logo on it so then i jsut got this great idea.. omg i should do this is some of the white belts!

also could someone changed the thread title to The White Belt - Blue Belt Charity Event

Wow i love chilis ! lol ^^ , but the thing is the player's here dosent have cancer , they are just new ! but when u give them 30k-50k , they dont have any idea what to do with it , that's why ppl call them noob's ( it's not a flame ) am not saying u shouldnt help them , am just clearing that out , and not all toribash new player's are noob's some of them , well i think i should stop talking now befor i say somthing stuped , CYA ! .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Coolcow View Post
I'll donate 4,100 toricredits, making it an even 35,000. I'm weird that way

well send the tc then...

and i also made some changes to the thread
Last edited by Gustikayi; Sep 16, 2008 at 09:51 PM.
Originally Posted by retardcop View Post
im a white belt
i only posted because thesorrow is banned.

Yep he posted in vebs 'I ban you' thread, so i guess everybody has to wait for this to continue
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
he told me to tell him what I would like and I tried to PM him but because he is banned
Chronos Torso
Chronos Primary Gradient
Chronos Relax
Chronos Force
Orc User Text

thanks