Toribash
Original Post
GTA v Video Editor inside toribash
well there is a video editor inside gta v which makes vids by recording: shooting , parachuting and some other stuff , it looks easy to make vids with it because it makes auto keyframing i think from places and some slowmotion and other stuff so i suggest to add replay editor like that in game but with cool gui and options to make a replay cooler with auto keyframing and SlowMotion . it will be easy for the vid makers because they are not going to keyframe by their own and it will help them a lot in other things.
As someone who creates videos I agree with Hours in saying that this isn't really an option that is needed, I much prefer the current system where you can fully and easily customise the path that you want the camera to move through.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
As someone who creates videos I agree with Hours in saying that this isn't really an option that is needed, I much prefer the current system where you can fully and easily customise the path that you want the camera to move through.

you can move the camera by yourself in that editor and you can customize it,they will leave everything in keyframing but they will add new things like filters recording replays and other stuff , btw sony vegas pro is not a free editor it costs money like srsly.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
you can move the camera by yourself in that editor and you can customize it,they will leave everything in keyframing but they will add new things like filters recording replays and other stuff , btw sony vegas pro is not a free editor it costs money like srsly.

Yeah, GTA isn't exactly free either, is it?

Besides, only a very tiny fraction of the people who play Toribash actually create videos with it; I could probably count the number of people who do so actively on my fingers (and maybe toes idk)

On top of that, Toribash isn't meant to look pretty. You're not meant to look at the game and go "Whoa, these graphics are amazing", unlike in games such as GTA V where you look off into the sunset and enjoy the stunning view

As for recording, you can get quite a few free screen recorders that do the work pretty well, and you can find filters on pretty much any editing program

So

Yeah, still not supported
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Seems quite useless to me and it would take too much time and effort to add this to the game, I feel that it would make barely any difference. Not supported, sorry.

Biggest Question Of The Year

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Besides, only a very tiny fraction of the people who play Toribash actually create videos with it; I could probably count the number of people who do so actively on my fingers (and maybe toes idk)

this goes for gta v as well. barely anyone uses the rockstar editor for it's main purpose. everyone always moves on to third party apps such as sv or aae in the end.
M I N I V A N