Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: Rainlet
Belt:orange (but i was thought alot ingame)
Why Imortal: cause i love you--- no seriously i want to join this clan because of its kind members...
Prev clan: None
Reason for getting kicked/leaving: because i had no clan...
Application
So hey (Imortale) I used to be in your clan along time ago, But now I feel like I want to join back so lets start fresh A new page so we can be Friends again

Name: TAYLORF09

Belt: Black

GMT: +4(I think anyway)

Why your clan: as I said I was in your clan before but I felt a side of the bond between your clan and me so I didn't want to show myself if it disrespected you when I left but now I have seen the light and I'm ready and this time ill stay

About incase you forget I'm now 17 years old and from the uk =3 (ftw) my name is Dan in Real life.
I'm active on tb all the time and now I'm upping my forums activity
And my previous clans were:Mono, KNIFE,KXI And Uprising I left all of them cause I was fed up of people not being active and stuff and really rude I was the one that kept the clan in tact until I left the clan went rock bottom I didn't care but now I'm putting myself out there for your clan and hopefully you will gain a extra man And we shall rise oh ye I have had 1 ban for posting in the wrong place and 3 infracs again for posting in wrong place and something about a robot post in the off topic forum
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 18, 2015 at 09:34 PM.
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Please PM me saying recruitment... when you post an app here
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

oh yeah gr8 this is just gr8

anyway did u kno its a clan is up again? sort of
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=1211

any gr8 clan i guess

a clan...
hosted by you,
and your brother...

AKA the alt who smurfed and basically scammed me kindof

there
there's my app
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"