Toribash
Hello my name is Tyrese(real name) tyrese123(game name),im 11 years,my favorite mods are parkour and sparing,previous clans:Moff,Angles of tricking(the leader left),no bans or infractions,I live in Missouri,USA,something interesting:I am a good friend and work well with other.I want to join because This clan looks friendly and I want to make friends and have fun
ANGLES OF TRICKING WE FLY SO HIGH- because no one else will
Originally Posted by itsbutters View Post
can we war yet

Post this on our discussion thread please,
Yeah, know any clans that would like to?
-----
Originally Posted by tyrese123 View Post
Hello my name is Tyrese(real name) tyrese123(game name),im 11 years,my favorite mods are parkour and sparing,previous clans:Moff,Angles of tricking(the leader left),no bans or infractions,I live in Missouri,USA,something interesting:I am a good friend and work well with other.I want to join because This clan looks friendly and I want to make friends and have fun

Love the free form however could use a little work.
You seem like a nice guy that we can all get along with,
Welcome to the Clan tyrese123
Last edited by Maxiboo; Jun 12, 2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steam: aruwind
Hello! My name is Vegas Malik. I use my real name for my in-game name. I am 13 years old and a 8th grade student. I live in jakarta, which is in Indonesia, which is in Asia. I've been playing toribash for about a year now and i am currently brown belt. My favourite mod is judo and greykido. I currently have no clan and have no previous clan. I had never get any bans. I would like to join this clan because i think this is a good clan and hopefully the first clan to accept me XD. I am a friendly person and i look forward on having fun with fellow toribash players. If you guys accept me, i would be as active as ever. I can help donate if needed and i can participate in war.

Thx for having the time to read this

(sorry, currently have no replays)
Originally Posted by VegasMalik View Post
Hello! My name is Vegas Malik. I use my real name for my in-game name. I am 13 years old and a 8th grade student. I live in jakarta, which is in Indonesia, which is in Asia. I've been playing toribash for about a year now and i am currently brown belt. My favourite mod is judo and greykido. I currently have no clan and have no previous clan. I had never get any bans. I would like to join this clan because i think this is a good clan and hopefully the first clan to accept me XD. I am a friendly person and i look forward on having fun with fellow toribash players. If you guys accept me, i would be as active as ever. I can help donate if needed and i can participate in war.

Thx for having the time to read this

(sorry, currently have no replays)

Thanks for choosing our clan Vegas, I'd love to have another devoted member such as yourself.
Welcome to the Brothers of Alchemy.
Last edited by Maxiboo; Jul 3, 2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: just because
Hello i am TheRobbyTK and i would []Brothers Of Alchemy[]
My favourite mods are joustingfixed.tbm, testfrisbee.tbm, greykido.tbm and akido.tbm
I have been in the clan BackFlips, but i claimed myself not good enough, so i left.
I have never been banned from clans or... really anything.
I live in the US, massachusets.
The time i am writing this is 2:10 :3
I would like to join because i need more experience with great, trustworthy players. I would like to join to see advancement in players. which really i enjoy greatly. SO..... Hope you consider accepting. Peace out bros :3
-----
any my real name is Robby as you can tell
-----
and*
Last edited by TheRobbyTK; Jul 13, 2015 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TheRobbyTK] [Sparring] [Parkour] [Greykido] [Snapkicking] [Robby28282] [SK33T4D4YZ] [Learing More Parkour]
Originally Posted by TheRobbyTK View Post
Hello i am TheRobbyTK and i would []Brothers Of Alchemy[]
My favourite mods are joustingfixed.tbm, testfrisbee.tbm, greykido.tbm and akido.tbm
I have been in the clan BackFlips, but i claimed myself not good enough, so i left.
I have never been banned from clans or... really anything.
I live in the US, massachusets.
The time i am writing this is 2:10 :3
I would like to join because i need more experience with great, trustworthy players. I would like to join to see advancement in players. which really i enjoy greatly. SO..... Hope you consider accepting. Peace out bros :3
-----
any my real name is Robby as you can tell
-----
and*

No free form? :/
I love the application however a lot of detail is missing, maybe work on that in the future.
I would like another clan member such as yourself.
Welcome to the Brothers of Alchemy.
Last edited by Maxiboo; Jul 13, 2015 at 11:40 PM.
hello, my name is hoglebogle/Ruben and im 15.

I would say my best mods are lenshu, judo, and aikido however i am progressing well in learning parkour. I have not had any bans or infracations and this is the first clan i have ever signed up to. Right now i live in southampton in the uk and i wish to join beacuse i want to be able to contribute and help other torribashers. and something a little intresting about me is that i do parkour in real life :3
Originally Posted by hoglebogle View Post
hello, my name is hoglebogle/Ruben and im 15.

I would say my best mods are lenshu, judo, and aikido however i am progressing well in learning parkour. I have not had any bans or infracations and this is the first clan i have ever signed up to. Right now i live in southampton in the uk and i wish to join beacuse i want to be able to contribute and help other torribashers. and something a little intresting about me is that i do parkour in real life :3

Another parkourer, huh?
Pretty cool. I'd always love to help someone as yourself.
Welcome to Brothers of Alchemy.
Little side note: Post more often.
Greetings,my name is Mehmet in real life and my in-game name is mehmetipek.I'm 18 years old and i like to play various games like toribash.My favourite mods are Judo and Aikido,which i usually play.
I've never been in a clan in this game yet ,so if i get accepted it will be my first ^^I haven't gotten any bans or restrictions.I live in Istanbul,Turkey but i can speak english pretty good.Something intresting about me is i actually do judo in real life and im a brown belt .I've allways wanted to join a clan and help the clan progress ^^.

Note: I haven't been playing for 2 years,i started back 1-2 weeks ago and im better than i was 2 years ago ^^

(edit was for typos hehehe)
Last edited by mehmetipek; Aug 14, 2015 at 05:41 PM.