Toribash
Original Post
General Reports Archive
So when I've been going through the general reports, I've noticed far too many closed and handled threads covering up the whole place. So I'm saying it'd be nice if there was a closed thread archive. Somewhere to put everything handled, so staff have an easier time finding those threads that haven't actually been dealt with properly, and it'll just make the whole thread.. Tidier. It's also better for those who are without toriprime, and need to find a player reported, before, say, accepting a player into a clan.
Thanxs~!
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Scam Reports are hidden due to the nature of the report.

I'd elaborate more but it'd defeat the purpose.

General Reports is usually just some people derping far too hard.
-----

So basically an archive that separates handled and active reports? Would be some extra work but it could be something to think about.

Yes, everytime a report is solved just move it to the archives, it's really convenient if you ask me; if new evidence surfaces or something like that, just move it back to the active reports forum then, simple
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
That's what I'm suggesting. It'd declutter the general reports section, a subforum for handled reports and the main thread having unhandled reports. It'd help out with dealing reports for staff, as well as allowing non-vip/prime members to check on their/other people's reports without the hassle of buying something to search.

Nothing would change, besides moving threads is more bottersome than renaming them.

If your idea was put to life all we would get is one board that looks exactly like current general reports and another one with 3-4 open threads, because that's how much reports we get on average.
It is fine as it is right now, Solved at the bottom not touched at the top.

No one benefits from it ergo rendering the idea pointless.