Toribash
I like the entire thing, except that the chest is a repeat. Try to make torso pieces a little different from the others :o
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I like the entire thing, except that the chest is a repeat. Try to make torso pieces a little different from the others :o

Yea I just wanted to get my idea on the canvas before I forgot what I wanted but I promise I'm making the groin and pecs different
-----
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Looks nice but the joint mapping kind of fails in the hands.

Yea I know like I said two posts before I was cleaning them up a little but it's late so I'll post them tomorrow I added like a cable thing I don't know how it will look so we will see and the mapping is bad what do you mean by that? Like can you give examples please so I can fix
-----
Thank you all for the helpful criticism and ideas I really appreciate it
-----
Still taking suggestions, and yes even for stuff Iv already made cuss I can redo it if the idea is good enough
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 9, 2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
The c/p feels a bit random. Same joints everywhere, and I don't feel like the arm textures are for arms etc etc. They're just another texture that could be put anywhere on the tori.

But I kinda like it! Good quality
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
The c/p feels a bit random. Same joints everywhere, and I don't feel like the arm textures are for arms etc etc. They're just another texture that could be put anywhere on the tori.

But I kinda like it! Good quality

Yea I kinda get what you mean with the arms and I'm gonna ad fans/turbine on the arms and I'm gonna add cables and a circuit box/board or something to kind of make it stand out
Could I ask? What percent of this set is C/P?
Looks like these textures are transferable on any part of the tori D;
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
well id say about half right now but im gonna start painting it more like i said i wanted to get it down before i forgot what i was doing XD i was making this late at night so i was tired
Originally Posted by extremealt View Post
This is one of the best robot textures I have seen Great work

thank you so much i really appreciate that