Toribash
Hey, those are two nice heads! Convert your later files to JPG or PNG to upload to photobucket. Some customers don't like to give out their email. I don't like to email. So I put the link in PM. I think it is safer. Like for your own privacy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
thx darkjak for the compliment and also the advise, also i've got a question for anyone that can anser how can i make sure if i send a link to someone they wont give it out to people for free or make money off of it
They would be stupid to. I have seen most of the new heads and hanz0 has probably seen all of them. If you use another guys head ingame without permission of all involved parties. ALL involved parties. Then you can be banned...or so I hear...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
ok thx, i surely hope that your right :0 cuz it would suck for someone to do that

and i saw your shop, dude your an awesome designer when i get some money im going to buy from you ^_^
i made store banner quickly :P im not good for banners so i used gimp quickly :o here it is

its also on the introduction page
Allright i made a new head and this is my first transparent ^_^ i think it looks cool so i hope you do too, and sorry for posting multiple times but this one was important :P

^_^ hope you guys like