Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
I find this kinda unfair for Uke. Even a small difference could result in many losses.

yeah the butterfly effect or whatever it's called could happen but it doesn't really have much of an effect though.
That doesn't make much sense to me. Just because Tori has a slight advantage in some specific situations doesn't mean that in other situations uke does not have the advantage.
Even if there is a sum measurable advantage either way and they don't effectively cancel then it's still too negligible to worry about. Interesting stuff none the less though.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That doesn't make much sense to me. Just because Tori has a slight advantage in some specific situations doesn't mean that in other situations uke does not have the advantage.
Even if there is a sum measurable advantage either way and they don't effectively cancel then it's still too negligible to worry about. Interesting stuff none the less though.

I'd love to see a normal fight with a mirrored rematch. Like, there's a replay of a fight and you exaclty put tori's moves on uke and uke's moves on tori to see how the match would look then. Sorry for that shitty sentence but you got what I mean.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Can someone move this to Discussion or Off-topic please? I want to continue the conversation but I don't want to keep bumping this is rapid threads.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Yup, moved to continue discussion.

Thanks Solax, anyways i made a replay of the uke and tori doing the exact same move. Guess what? Tori wins.
Bringer of Hell
Eh, i tried approximately 20 simple moves by both, tori and uke. Results were as i expected, in about 10 +/- situations either one had advantage, and in the rest they scored same points. So there really is no advantage for neither one, according to this test.
It's All About Expansion
I think this is the same move... Yep i checked, it's completely the same. Yet tori wins with more scores.
Attached Files
Tori not mirrored.rpl (11.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Seihareach; Jul 4, 2015 at 07:24 PM.
Bringer of Hell
If some moves don't work on Uke, you have to understand that some moves don't work on Tori either. Let's take a moment and think about the possibilities here.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Does it mean that Tori has more power than Uke or does it mean Tori has better position than Uke?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15