Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I wonder what people did before those brushes existed; someone had to start with those ^^
Anyway. I considered 20k quite good to start with and 10k is more than fair for 19 unique textures with no splits at the limbs and including a customizable ground.

Also, thanks, BenDover, of course I appreciate it as much as everyone else if someone likes my work - brushed or not ;)
First of all, don't listen to the others they are "me wannabes".

Second, that's not brushes.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Alrighty. If there are no bids in the next 24 hours, the set will enter my shop for selling. For 20k, you've had your chance :P

@TheSev: I can think of so many reasons ;) The market is kind of saturated with set (threads) and not everyone likes the style, even if he finds the set. No worries, sooner or later, it will be sold.
Thank you!

As indicated, the set will enter my shop (geez, page 5 already ... so many threads!) for selling.
The auction is over and will be replaced by another work of mine soon.

This thread can be closed.