Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dude its many pictures free heads but i rly search all i didnt see my set or the head! and the first one make it is Bacalhau no one before him make it . and he make it we was in skype he show me he's screen
playboi
Hmm ill talk with bacalhau about this but he wants the head, and that is not free set,maybe he bought it and sell it to my
-----
That's another head and maybe bacalhau buy it and sell it for me and the head is anoter bro. see the screenshots
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Jul 20, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi
Hmm shame, I wanted the set along with the head, since it's a free set in itself, I cant really take it and edit it since it would be plagiarism, sorry bro, I think you were scammed. I suggest reporting it or settling it with the seller.
dude its not free set he bought it does the screenshot in the forum i see the thread before he was selling it 35k and i sell it here 25k so and the head bacal make it /:
playboi
Yeah bro, it's a free set man, there's even a link to the files. If anyone was sold this, you might have to find the first owner to sell it and report him. I wouldn't really take the risk on trading for the head by itself so I'll pass on that specific one for now. If you have anything else though, I wouldnt mind looking at them.
Im soorry man didnt except that from my friend
-----
do u still want the head he make it :/
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Jul 20, 2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi
Maybe if you still have it in the future or if you have anything else to go with the head, like some average head or two to come with it, that one's pretty much finished, only the back has to be fixed if anything. Items could be considered too. I'd price that one as it is as 15- 20 k on the high end, I'll be willing to trade if you put in anything else with the head.