Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterMiLK View Post
These are some new replays I came up with

Please refrain from posting on the recruitment thread unless you are applying.
This does not belong here.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Clan app
Hello, I'd like to join future clan. I am in ireland so GMT is (+0:00) (UK time)
My best mods is Aikido mods, im good at quick aikido even though its not a mod. I'm decent at sparring. My favourite mods have to be realtoriboxingmw2, mushu, judo. My names stephen i'm 13, 14 in september. If you really need it, I have a skype but i'm not comfortable putting it here. I might be a bit in the way in clan wars, I don't know the skill level in the clan.I might try get the hang of replay making. I'm also an okay artist.I attatched a few multiplayer replays. None are rigged
Attached Files
WTFFFF.rpl (46.2 KB, 5 views)
gr8 enshu.rpl (57.4 KB, 5 views)
GMT:mountain time Zone
BestMod:twinswords and most hand to hand combat mods
FavMods:Judo
Name and Age:Jack,9 (prob makes me not get in the clan)
Contact Information:steam / toribash messages
Best Skills:FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
*i cant access my replays*
You are both denied using 100% organic magic.
No artificial sweeteners.
Hocus Pocus.
Hi I am Ghostly101 and my real name is Kalum, I am a black belt and I am aiming to reach custom belt. I should reach this goal once i'm 15 and i'm currently 14. I have a long way to go but I would like to reach that goal within (Future). I have been in (Future) before and I know a small amount of members.
My GMT is: +00:00 London
-Right now I am on holiday abroad for four weeks in Sri Lanka and my internet is not the best. But when I return to the UK my internet will be perfect again and i will be very active.
Ingame activity: 9/10
Forum activity: 7/10

Mods:
My best mods are mushu, boxshu, zweihander, and ABD. These are also my favourite mods.

Email:[email protected]

Skills:
I can be funny and keep the room from getting boring. I hate getting bored. Also I have a alot of contacts around the toribash that also have useful skills. I am a good fighter and I make a lot of profit when it comes to betting in ABD.
Attached Files
Aikido Luck.rpl (27.6 KB, 5 views)
Accepted, we remember you from the future past.
But you're not getting to custom belt in 1 year
And Rob's job is being entertaining
hope to time travel
I think this clan is good for because i have been shot down by a few clans and i think am skilled enough to join one now.Ive been training are the the last 2 weeks
to join a clan.Ive been working on this one move that almost beat one of you that someone 7 ranks hire then me and almost one of you guys.Thank for giving me a chance.
Next applicant. Move along.
You have been Denied Automagically.
Using real magic harvested from the northern alps of Atlantis.
Read what you're supposed to put in your sorry excuse for an app
Your GMT: Eastern Time Zone
Best mods: ABD and Greykido
Favourite mods: I like all of them, weird ones, fun ones, and normal ones.
Your name and age: My name is Luca but you can call me Tom, I am 14 yrs of age.
Contact information (ex: skype) My email is [email protected] but my skype remains private until I get to know you guys better
What are your best skills that can contribute to the clan: I can contribute a nice and humurous personality, and a good set of toribash skills
You must provide 1 single player or 1 multi player replay