Ranking
Original Post
Contest Over
Winner:
Cmon "Nothing is more annoying than people that keep talking when you interrupt them."

Honorable Mentions:
Patrick_Unrated "I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack."

"Suicide hotline. Please hold."

4indie "I'm not as think as you drunk I am"

No More Submissions!
Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 27, 2008 at 03:48 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
"Everything is possible except for skiing through revolving doors."

or

"Nothing is more annoying than people that keep talking when you interrupt them."

or

"If I'm happy? Of course I'm not happy! If I were happy, I'd be rich and famous and I'd sure as hell not be sitting talking to you!"

or

"There's a thin line between "liking a girl for her personality" and sexing her up because she has epic tits."
A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Suicide hotline. Please hold.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Don't google ManTrain!!!
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
CONTEST OVER!!!!!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS.......

CMON for "Nothing is more anyoying then people who keep talking when you interuppt them.

Thank you all.

Someone can close thread
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Amv72, 500tc is atleast better than nothing. Anyways...My try;

"Of course i can read, i'm drunk not retarded." <--- Somebody i know.

srry something is better than ntn
I got honorable mention at least. Thats cool lol. Specially since two of mine were there.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1