Nice!
3 Votes / 12.00%
ok
3 Votes / 12.00%
gay.....
4 Votes / 16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree with mosier about the first one, all it was basically was grab n rip and it was sortove stiff as well. Second one was good, very good.
Since when did I become Asian?
OMG
that was better then Chezda's madman O.o
ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!?!?!?!?
And i cant believe you let a leg run away...
BREAK IT!
hhmmm...The second one was smexy, like that girl from Garden State smexy. The first one was impressive, but its flaws have already been spoken on.

Good damn show splinter. *sniffs* I remember seeing you as a low belt in Betabox...now look at you
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
lol, deady, i know the feeling. once I talked to ishi as an equal, non-req... but nobody believes me... that was before he won the head taking comp

yeah, about the madman, it sure was fast and all, but too technical, all ripping and grabby hits, no likey.

as for the second one, it was pure gold. maybe you could have used your elbows more, but just maybe.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
wow, 1 more vote for friggin sick!

the first one is good for pure brutality, scores less on style but i dont think he was trying to be stylish, he just wanted to utterly destroy uke really fast, and that he did haha. i dont mind the symmetry at the beginning cos its not exactly a nubclap is it? tis original and effective for dm count purposes. and the rest is pretty damn quick and coordinated i must say, love the spread out bodyparts at the end.

the second one i reckon is even more skillful and more realistic, i love the alternating punches and the general control of it all. Im much more impressed by no grab replays like most people cos it didnt really take me long to learn to get 10 or 12 dms in a replay with grabbyhands. Excellent work on both of them though!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
actually that's exactly what most of the "strikes" in the first one are. noobclaps.

look at it, the punches don't travel any sort of distance, all the power comes from unrealistic leverage from the elbow and wrist made possible by grabbing.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!