Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well, you didn't say any secondary colors, and the heads you showed are in diferent styles so I don't really know what to do to or the specific style, here's my try:

Hope you like it.

Last edited by Razasha; Sep 2, 2015 at 08:47 AM.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's good. Make the white bit like human colour if you can. I want realistic human ish hands and feet too. It's really good so far. Keep it up.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Well I have no ideas at all for the body, so if you have any please tell me.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It won't matter at all. Go ahead and do what you can. So far it looks beast. You can do like a simple pattern in the torso if you want
Well razasha and smiles are doing full sets but you can go ahead and try I guess

Better?
------------------------------------
Sorry I think I got too excited, so I finished it on my own. Hope you like it, I didn't have so much ideas, and you didn't said anything about the body, so I tried to improvise and give more attention to the hand and foot. And I dind't know if you wanted cartoon realistic barefoot, or some kind of sneakers.
Last edited by Razasha; Sep 4, 2015 at 09:46 AM.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats a nice set. How much do I need to pay you for this? I expected something else therefore idk if it's worth the 200k. Name a price for me please.
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Thats a nice set. How much do I need to pay you for this? I expected something else therefore idk if it's worth the 200k. Name a price for me please.

Hello, according to the following market rule, you are required to pay at least 200k to whoever you decide to buy a set from in this thread. If the artist agrees to selling the set for less, that is fine, but if not then you must pay the full amount of 200k.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
Requests Rules
D) You must pay at least the originally quoted price to the winning artist(s).

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes but nobody is finished yet. I want to know what it would cost me to buy it if I choose both sets.