Toribash
I know Exactly what you mean. So try searching in user Cp first to find a gender select.

He....Or she...? means like, you know how when viewing a user account, the data of that person comes up e.g. The country code. Under that it says the gender.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
I know Exactly what you mean. So try searching in user Cp first to find a gender select.

He....Or she...? means like, you know how when viewing a user account, the data of that person comes up e.g. The country code. Under that it says the gender.

He means ingame not the forums
Yeah, after opening my PC and looking at Love's tori, I know what you mean now. The way you were trying to explain it had me confused a little.

Go to the edit profile section of the User CP and change the gender at the bottom to female. You should then notice the default tori head texture change slightly.

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
He means ingame not the forums

Your gender on the forums changes the default Tori head for your player in-game.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by wakeninjaz View Post
like love dont wear a head texture and hes head is diffriend how did he do that

Do what I said and it it will change for you too.

Originally Posted by Albus
Go to the edit profile section of the User CP and change the gender at the bottom to female. You should then notice the default tori head texture change slightly.

You did not enter the correct format for the How many letters does CHINA have? field. Please read the field description for the expected format.
Hey!Hey!
Originally Posted by wakeninjaz View Post
You did not enter the correct format for the How many letters does CHINA have? field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

I'm guessing it's an anti-bot question? China has five letters, put five into the box then try changing it to female again.

If you still have problems edit it from here.

Edit: I see you've changed it.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 30, 2015 at 04:39 PM.
Or go to your profile and look at the gender word press the pencil and then you can also edit the gender
I have a girl head here if u want it give me a price it is the moaning girl.
I make AVI's and textures, PM your request and i promise to try my best!
Look Out For Me In Art/Textures Forum