Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: My first video post(help me figure out what happens in this replay?)
That has happened to me many times. I think it's because of those pieces that spin very fast, they somehow affect the other pieces and make them spin too.
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
tis an honour chez :P your a legend to me, and yeah, i am starting to get bored with it, when i want them just to relax and instead they spaz out like hell.
btw, are you the origonal chez?i'm never sure by replays if its you or people just using your head, madman,highjumpwithlegs,etc?
Originally Posted by howdet50
btw, are you the origonal chez?i'm never sure by replays if its you or people just using your head, madman,highjumpwithlegs,etc?

Yes, the one and only.

...legend :o
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Very very strangeness.

btw howdet..you've got just bit of brown on your nose....there...yeah..you got it. :P
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Originally Posted by Jsoh
Very very strangeness.

btw howdet..you've got just bit of brown on your nose....there...yeah..you got it. :P

Oh, that was just Pete Tong bruv......
for more rpls like this one check voodo topic. i made it just for these kind of rpls, but no one posted anything in
lol hardly brown nosing :P i just used to prefer chez's replays to others on the replay list, oh shit..your right damn you -_-
another really strange one, i grabbed the guys feet from long range, and without doing anything, his arms just..blow up, folowed by him spazzing around
Attached Files
armblow.rpl (20.9 KB, 12 views)