Ranking
The shading and shadows arent entirley correct. They start off rather smooth, then go into hyper shading (which is somewhat rough looking). Try to make the shadows look cleaner, and more sold. And try to work the texture on the left half of the image a lot more. Oh, and i dont know if youve noticed this, but the light source seems to be bending around the right side of the skull, its lighting on top and on the bottem.

Im not going to mention everything that is wrong with the lue worm thing, so just know that the shadows are just plain wrong on it...

Looks pretty sweet, just try to unify the light source, and smooth your shading a bit, and it will look far more epic.
Please read my profile before banning me...
The skull is good, but the blue thing needs more shading.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
only complaint I have is same as the above. The thing on his head and his head don't match in terms of shading.
Besides that good job man.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
heh, I actually added that at the end, do you know how hard it is to shade tubes?
especially ones with lights on it?

pretty damn hard, and the rough shadows, you try adding detail and making it smooth, with a really small brush, it's harder than it appears.

thanks for the critique, but eh, NotPointy, you could work on being a little more constructive.

I'm suprised no one noticed how off, the left eye socket was :P It was actually worse though, I had to re-do it, which was a pain in the ass.
Former Item Forger
What program do you use?
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
*makes a head texture of character portrayed in photo*
Epicness. il make you a free head texture of it since that is so cool lol
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
rofl thanks :P

I use photoshop CS3, it's pretty helpful when it comes to shading and stuff since you got the dodge and burn tools :P
Former Item Forger
gj again I like seeing your art ;p I was gonna say to make blood-ish bits around the pipes but i realised it was a robot/mask when the whole picture loaded.

gj once again.
It makes me wonder..