Toribash
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
This move is so damn risky i only do this as a last resort.
If the move won't work, you're basically fucked

It works more than 50% of the time when you figure out when to do it. You have to predict what turn they raise their shoulders. If it doesn't work, then just do shev's counter of bringing everything in. It's pretty fun to surprise them when they realize how weak the toris really are
-----
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Erm, most of the people that commented here are amateurs. I'll play you ingame and show you how to Dm easier, counter lifts, save and show you the basics, if you want.

Just send me a pm to what room you wan't me to come play you in.

Amatuers can counter lifts. Unless its the one when you pretend to be afk, grab both hips, and walk them out in wars.
Last edited by ApatheticP; Sep 12, 2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
steal my opener it's pretty hard to lift this one, and it's so simple i don't care if you steal it.
Turn 1
remain relax all'd
contract pecs
contract elbows
contract wrists
grab all (v)
contract abs
extend glutes
contract hips
SPACE
Turn 2
hold all (c) and work from there!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
If you are being lifted against someone who knows what they are doing most of the time you won't be able to fully stop it. You can either try and slam into them and risk getting your shoulder grabbed or you can try and be fat, but there is a third option. Wait right before they fully commit into the lift the just throw yourself as far away from them as possible and then bring yourself in and a lot of the time it will cause them to be lifted due to you extending your body the pulling it close to the again. Then try and land on the ground.

You can take my advice or take others, but you won't always be able to counter and sometimes you have to just roll with the punches.
What I usually do is play in single player and create an opener that allows me to grab a player's chest,it will help quite alot,trust me.And try to stay EXTREMELY low to the ground,last resort is to learn counters for common shovels/lifts
ý£π¬£ øƒ ∫3ý£π∂≥ [∂J]™
if i know they are going to shovel i lower one arm. then try to redirect the grabs to the left or the right of me before they arrive.
How to counter lifts/shovels: rise both shoulders, contract both elbows, contract both wrists, and extend both pecs. And try to bring you knee wishing a DM.
Last edited by Tinoko; Sep 16, 2015 at 09:07 PM.
[Ton] Hates Toribash
the best way to counter a shovel is to use an opener that will allow you to grab their arms first turn.
I don't remember the exact opener I used but I believe contracted wrists, abs, hips and pecs, held shoulders, and extended glutes should do the trick. then next turn hold alland keep your balance. possibly extend your hips and raise your shoulders just make sure you keep their hands away from your body.
maybe get a friend to shovel you in a private server and practice this until you work it out.

I haven't played in a while so the opener could be a bit off and you may have to tweak it a bit. Best of luck.