Toribash
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I want something like the first one on your example. But with a purple mask and different mask pattern. The hair color should be white and the skin, Idc about the skin.

There!

-----
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
I need a Saw Doll That looks Realsitc am paying 2.5k if its Cool , Refernce : http://i.imgur.com/MzHNa1e.jpg

Ok, I'll get it done!
Last edited by Megamedes; Sep 24, 2015 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AnaminusX View Post
Are you still working on my head?

Yes, sorry I didn't have time to make it last night but I will get it done tonight for you when I get home!

Sorry for the wait!
Hey Megamedes, when you get the chance, would you make me a head that matches my set? Just /dl and lp gbleek in-game. I'll pay 1k or however much you want me to. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Noviix View Post
Hello I just want a minimalist head that goes with my current set. LP/DL me if you are up for it, thank you.

Sure, I'll have that done by tomorrow, hopefully!
-----
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
Can u make me one like on the 5th one the pink one but can u recolor it into green if its possible pls o3o

Ok, I'll see what I can do.
Last edited by Megamedes; Sep 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can I get something like the bravo mask that swift ordered but just change the mask color to a vampiric red and change the skin white and keep the hair black, and change the eye color vampiric. That'll be it
Originally Posted by AnaminusX View Post
Can I get something like the bravo mask that swift ordered but just change the mask color to a vampiric red and change the skin white and keep the hair black, and change the eye color vampiric. That'll be it

I'll see what I can do for you.