Toribash
no domo, it isn't... at least one I'd tolerate being called simply a "madman", but maybe a "noob madman" or "sucky madman"

get what I'm hinting at here? And it's not only me, most think they're a disgrace.

lowered DM threshold may be a good way to practice, though, but don't post them, for the sake of your own self-esteem.

I wouldn't recommend even practicing with lowered DM threshold for too long. it gives you a false idea of how much force you're gonna need. I'd suggest MP matches, "one hit wonder" replays, and finally doing madmans with restricted frame limit (like 300 or 200) and editing continuously until you get it. that way you have to have speed, which usually also contributes to power.

from that point on you should progress without any more effort than making replays takes. just keep making madmans.

Sorry Echo, for using your thread as an "ask Alice" column, but ppl don't know to ask me (and actually I don't want them to, that would be too much even for me), nor would we like bad madmans posted on the forums (any more than they are already), so this is a lesser bad, right?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post

Sorry Echo, for using your thread as an "ask Alice" column, but ppl don't know to ask me (and actually I don't want them to, that would be too much even for me), nor would we like bad madmans posted on the forums (any more than they are already), so this is a lesser bad, right?

It's all good, and don't worry, you can go completely off topic here ^^