Toribash
As i said it's so big on purpose and it actually looks exactly like i wanted x.x i knew domeone was going to say that, that's why i wrote it in the thread xP
But thx m8^^
What he's saying is not the size is bad, but the mapping is. I feel like you should use a template if you don't already use one.

My cnc on newest head:
Mouth is too big, brushes too solid. Not sure why you use that font, and no shading whatsoever but I understand what you're trying to make. Headband is also a bit too high

6/10
hi
A tip: try to take a look at handouts drawings, learn concepts like light and shadows. If you have a scanner, try to draw in primieiro paper, goes to the computer and edit. There are several handouts of free design online, recomento that you train make copies of other drawings (pics, pictures) with his own identity. First, try to think about what you really want to do, try to do a pencil sketch, so you can perform better

5/10
Need one set or Head? PM-me.
OKAMAS EVERYWHERE
The I always do a pencil sketch for everything, because i have much time at school :P
Thx for the advice all 2 of you, but i don't know if I'll be making any good heads soon, only the 10 min. things like the last one i did, because i have some serious problems in reallife and don't feel like it ^^"
Might I recommend you add "shadows" where they would typically be, and shading where it looks nice? Overall, it is good in concept, but the overall execution seems rather simplistic.
Pleasure doing business with you.
Here is another simple head i just made for myself, i don't have any time to even try doing something big x.x

And i know the reck isn't close enough to the border but im 2 lazy to change it x.x
-----
and a new member of my clan saw this and asked me to make him one 2 so here it is

(still didn't see it ingame so i may change it l8er)
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 8, 2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump