Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I already tried to match toribash with classical music, it is pretty hard. I like the general idea - accelerating on each violin song - but I think you could add something more by matching replays with sound "high", I'm not sure how to explain that in english, but if the sound become acute (google translation there, I'm not sure it is that right word), match it with the tori going higher, like a jump, if the sound become grave, match it with the tori going down, like landing or sliding if you see the general idea.

You mean raising the pitch as the tori gets higher? and add a bit of bass during jumps?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
You mean raising the pitch as the tori gets higher? and add a bit of bass during jumps?

I believe he means the opposite. Sync up the parts when the tori is up/jumping/in the air with the higher parts of the song and sync the parts where the tori is falling/running/sliding with the lower pitched parts of the song
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
same thing i said .-.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
same thing i said .-.

What I gathered from your comment is that you would alter the music to suit the video rather than altering the video to suit the music
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Great typography in the last part... really blended in with the whole theme.
Please continue with this project, it truly is cool.
I like the idea. Very interesting style of editing also.

But I dont really think the "syncing" fits the smoothness and movement of parkour in toribash.

This opinion could only be mine but ... Yeah..

But in overall a cool edit man!
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
I believe he means the opposite. Sync up the parts when the tori is up/jumping/in the air with the higher parts of the song and sync the parts where the tori is falling/running/sliding with the lower pitched parts of the song

That's it.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash