Ranking
/\
Or make a whole set D:
Also, doesn't really look like a realistic mask. I'd suggest you removing those dark-dark things around the mouth and eyes; but i'm not a good artist so you should do as you want to.
Oh and also. Every blue belt-kid can remove your previews on the flat in the paint and steal the head. If you don't want it to be stolen, add a watermark (half-transparent text on the face, for example). Just a tip
Great job bud. I always loved your work.
-----
I don't think it will look cool as a mask. Whole head in this style would be better IMO.
Mask & hood is not a variant, because hoods always look ugly at the sphere. Same to masks. (I mean the mapping)
Last edited by ImEmpty; Oct 24, 2015 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So i make the whole head (yeyeyyyyyyy)
I will fix the top,back and add stuff on the side cus im out of ideas (you can add some suggestion about the side btw)

Wip 4

-----
Wip 5 still not happy with the back lets see on next wip :3
One question:How much this will worth?im looking 10k+ if possible :3

Wip 5 btw

-----
Wip 6 it is almost done but i have no idea what sould i add on the side :/

Wip 6

-----
The head done selling here:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...85#post8360485
Last edited by Bad80; Oct 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
the open spots on the side of the head look really dumb and have no depth to them
that arrow on the back looks poorly pasted, or it's a low quality brush that seems off-center
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Yea i forgot to edit the back
The side is because im out of ideas i use all my ideas baxk then
Should have do more research in the future
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
wew we have the same side idea xD
maybe you are my brother <3.
srry tho didnt even notice that.
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
it looks damn great,but the eye sides are a bit strange.
btw i guess you cold add more details do it,but its looking damn great job man,keep that.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592