Ranking
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Pirate, if you read the descript I wrote, you'll see why i made a playing part. Also, your shaders seemed to be the only ones that didnt bug out on my screen.

Pirate, you has made vid, so yeah, I wouldn't expect the over all to be impressive much to you. However, from "the benefit to a newbie" standpoint, I think you can agree this vid is better than, lets say, a madman frenzy with a few shaders. The later would just leave the newb going "wtf hao 2 play plox?"

I realize the reason for the kick part. But its still a cliche'd kick. I just think you should've done a different/ more challenging combo. I realize its a different style, yes its good for noobs. But you need to appeal to all, eh? ;)
I guess it might just be me, but I'm not really a big fan of it :/

Like, Pirate, I didn't like the music choice, although I might understand how more upbeat music could be attractive towards those who have never seen the game.

I know that you didn't want to show anything too amazing, but it wouldn't have hurt to just put maybe one impressive replay in there.

I did really enjoy the fight where the players change, I liked that

Overall though, it didn't really appeal to me.

Good work though, you must've put some good effort into this.
Since when did I become Asian?
Its really amusing me how pirate is going apeshit about every video he didnt make himself, especially because his arent THAT awesome either....his shaders are..i admit that... anyway, i loved the intro, nuthugs replay really shows the possibilities of TB. Shame you didnt show more of it. The changing players replay was also top notch. must have taken quite some time to make it look like it does.
As usual, very solid work Fnugget. 3.5 deserves every letter of your name ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Rutzor: Full recording with HUD on 0.5 alpha, 300 frames for each section, align and cut down to 260, speed them all up at same rate, overlap 20 frames so that each section is 250 + 10 for transition.
But, it actually wasn't as tedious as the live replay with the ghost. Bonus points to you if you can figure out how that was edited.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I realize the reason for the kick part. But its still a cliche'd kick. I just think you should've done a different/ more challenging combo. I realize its a different style, yes its good for noobs. But you need to appeal to all, eh? ;)

He asked me to record myself doing a madman

i got lazy and forgot
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I personally would have liked to see more of Nuthug's replay :P But other than that it's very entertaining to watch despite having only 2 dismembers and 2 fractures through out the whole thing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games