Toribash
Thank You. I'll try to work on the flow.

@Skizzify: Can you give me tips on openers ? It's hard to come up with one. And I don't wanna repeat the same thing over and over, makes the replay look boring.
Last edited by Ghyuiki; Nov 1, 2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D
Doin' Good Work, Ghyuiki. Keep it up, and try to keep the flows more you're a tad bit stiff your replays. Other than that, awesome replays
Haha! Ur mad!
Here are 2 replays I made today. I thought "So Fly's" last kick was funny. Sorry, if So Fly lacked posing, I was so high in the air XD
Happy Watching !
Attached Files
#Gki ~ So Fly.rpl (167.8 KB, 9 views)
#Gki ~ Zizroth.rpl (126.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Ghyuiki; Nov 1, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
hey
real quick, the last two weren't manips, because there wasn't really any manipulation
the replays aren't amazing but definitely impressive for someone who joined a few months ago
if you have any questions anything feel free to pm me
pacquiao
All right. I'll try that, thanks Demon and Skizz ! I couldn't stick to manipulating because Uke was moving away from me so I had to use grab.

@Demon: For manipulation replays, how do you not make Uke move away from you ? All of my hits were forced, is that the problem ?

@Skizz, Demo: I've been checking out other people's replay thread and I keep seeing people saying, ".....the bad thing about it is that you ghosted." What does ghosting mean ?
Last edited by Ghyuiki; Nov 1, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
I really like your replays, especially as how new you are to tb

Your movements are sometimes a bit stiff, so work on relaxing more joints.
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Good replay, but try not to use snap kick openers, they make the replay, "Un-interesting", but if you could back it up with awesome Dms or Decaps then It's OK.

Pumped Up Kicks:

Really great in general, but the opener was a bit off a turn off. But, you're progressing really well. Keep it up !
Haha! Ur mad!