Toribash
K everyone pose and send me a link with a pic of your pose
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Alright everyone this is my new Mewfin Seal. Tell me is it good or bad? If its good its going to be official!

~HyperBlood (Yes i know it sucks but I was in a rush DEAL WID IT!)
Attached Images
Mewfin!!!.jpg (49.3 KB, 22 views)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Ehhh... I'd like to be able to read it.. xD
-----
And I'm pretty sure we aren't phycopathic arsonists... go with something a little less red and flame based ok?
-----
Also, I'm Promoting Nate2005 To the rank of warrior, He has proven to me to be an able and willing warrior to our cause, Congratulations.
Last edited by FireHawk17; Nov 17, 2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fire got it but next time click the image to see it in a bigger version. Getting a new one soon
-----
Hey guys just made my latest tricking replay tell me what you think ok?
Attached Files
Hyper Flow Tricking.rpl (184.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Nov 17, 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
harro everyone ^-^ are we going to make the main page look better or leave it like that? :O, im not judging or saying anything bad,,, it would just be awesome to get some pictures in
-----
also can someone give me a rank that i am able to send wars with?... i want war unless i have someone with me or i know that im able to solo the clan
Last edited by destred; Nov 18, 2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, may I join. I used to be the leader of a clan called "Mewfin", sadly it's now a dead clan called "Prodigy". Will you give me the joy of being in Mewfin again, please??
Hi, I am a simple person I understand some people don't like me and I don't care.
Hey guys this is my brand new parkour It was corrupted at the end but this is what i could get guys!
Attached Files
Parkour with DanSan.rpl (845.3 KB, 4 views)
@ Sir Atticus

Most likely Denied