Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
for a sketch I recommend sticking with monochrome as it will give you more insight on where goes what. As per brushes.... well... don't use hard round, solid colors. Like, use low opacity and low hardness to shade an area, and use high opacity with high hardness to make details, and things stand out. That good enough for you sir?

I don't know man... you still seem salty and annoying... thanks for trying to be helpful though.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=521568

i'd imagine he knows what he's talking about, not sure how you can think he's 'salty'

for the sake of this being cnc still
i didn't know ears are pitch black on the inside, and the nose is ugly ingame i'd bet.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=521568

i'd imagine he knows what he's talking about, not sure how you can think he's 'salty'

for the sake of this being cnc still
i didn't know ears are pitch black on the inside, and the nose is ugly ingame i'd bet.

Wow, this is kinda rude too.

I'm just looking for CNC I don't care what qualifications you have, just be nice, aggressive CNC is useless and not fun for anyone.
i have to agree with cerberus..
you can use the smudge tool or a softer brush to make it a kind of softer..

hope i could help you a bit
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
i have to agree with cerberus..
you can use the smudge tool or a softer brush to make it a kind of softer..

hope i could help you a bit

Thanks, this was actually nice :v
don't forget you're the one asking for help, I owe you nothing

the more mistakes, the more you learn.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
This is very nice.

I recommend going over your teeth there. I see that they're mirrored, and that is fine. But it would look way better if you made each tooth more, unique. Know what I mean? So it isn't mirrored. And they're all their own.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
dont use white or black on skin
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
This is very nice.

I recommend going over your teeth there. I see that they're mirrored, and that is fine. But it would look way better if you made each tooth more, unique. Know what I mean? So it isn't mirrored. And they're all their own.

Ok sounds good! Working on it...
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
dont use white or black on skin

OK, so like a dark tan?
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
OK, so like a dark tan?

dark reds, dark browns/oranges, or dark greens (sometimes)

and light yellows, pinks, and "tan"
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.