Toribash
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Oh and you have red on the mask, yet not on the hood or elsewhere.

oh shit,

good point!

Ill fix that soon
is it alright if I mess with this head?

not gonna sell or anything, I would like to blend it a bit n stuff
:c
to help my art get better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
...because that went really well the last time you did it.

But yeah, nice work! It was pretty cool seeing a star wars head~ Like Deuteria pointed out though, the back is a bit dull :< Don't feel like you need to be boxed in by staying true exactly to how he looks in the movie. Feel free to add your own personal embellishments to make it your own.

Other than that, you've improved a hell of a lot in the past few weeks. Really looking forward to your continued growth
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
is it alright if I mess with this head?

not gonna sell or anything, I would like to blend it a bit n stuff
:c
to help my art get better

no
no
no
no

Originally Posted by Scissor414 View Post
...because that went really well the last time you did it.

But yeah, nice work! It was pretty cool seeing a star wars head~ Like Deuteria pointed out though, the back is a bit dull :< Don't feel like you need to be boxed in by staying true exactly to how he looks in the movie. Feel free to add your own personal embellishments to make it your own.

Other than that, you've improved a hell of a lot in the past few weeks. Really looking forward to your continued growth

Yes! this is wip 1 Ill try to make it awesome in wip 2, Deuteria gave some great advice :v

Thanks for the encouragement, man c: really makes me wanna keep going
Hello , Bro Nice Art , but do u use sketchbook for tablet on windows 10 or another sketchbook for windows 7 ?
Roses are red
looks way too smudged. start using sharp lines for edges of things like the top of the mask.
also the grey shadows at the bottom, if theres no detail there or anything showing in that area then it should really just be plain black with maybe a few bits of cloth getting light but just slightly (use something between dark gray and black).
it just bugs me the way you've added light to the top in some parts of the mask showing where the source of light is coming from then it somehow curves under the mask like shit i didnt know kylo's mask was a singularity bro.
other than being nit picky its p good
Last edited by RedPanda; Feb 13, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
Hello , Bro Nice Art , but do u use sketchbook for tablet on windows 10 or another sketchbook for windows 7 ?

I don't use windows.
OS X all the way.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
looks way too smudged. start using sharp lines for edges of things like the top of the mask.
also the grey shadows at the bottom, if theres no detail there or anything showing in that area then it should really just be plain black with maybe a few bits of cloth getting light but just slightly (use something between dark gray and black).
it just bugs me the way you've added light to the top in some parts of the mask showing where the source of light is coming from then it somehow curves under the mask like shit i didnt know kylo's mask was a singularity bro.
other than being nit picky its p good

I disagree. But Ill take your CNC into account all the same
Looks really cool. Not a big fan of the white scratches, but I guess that's just me being picky. Keep up the good work
This looks sick. Could we see it ingame?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen