Ranking
Shame it was a very good model. You should register at www.c4dcafe.com

It has very good video tutorials for every feature in c4d, from multi materials on a shape to animations
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Shame it was a very good model. You should register at www.c4dcafe.com

It has very good video tutorials for every feature in c4d, from multi materials on a shape to animations

Already know all that, 4 years with the app does that to you..

Feel free to check out my Youtube videos, some of them are 3D animations..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cornflakes7
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Oh, when you said you didnt manage to add materials I thought you were unexperienced. Can I request a tori model from you? I dont have time/patiente for all that modelling. If so tell me a resonable price, or maybe you would like a head animation from my shop(check sig)
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Oh, when you said you didnt manage to add materials I thought you were unexperienced. Can I request a tori model from you? I dont have time/patiente for all that modelling. If so tell me a resonable price, or maybe you would like a head animation from my shop(check sig)

Ah nah I just said that I couldn't be bothered to make textures look good...

And hm , I need a tori model too, and I've been trying to get one done for a long time but I never started Will try either tonight or tomorrow again
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
im just wondering me ad some other toribashians are going to make a mmorpg (i know hard yer it was there idea)but we need some 3d modelers it's a horror game so if you could get on bored that would be great
Organic models hold a lot of information so its a lot of work and rendering time in there. I dont think anyone can help you unless he is blender-experienced
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
im just wondering me ad some other toribashians are going to make a mmorpg (i know hard yer it was there idea)but we need some 3d modelers it's a horror game so if you could get on bored that would be great

Will I get paid...
ummmmm i dont know how much do you want
i wasnt counting on you getting paid

well heres my msn [email protected] talk to me at 4:30 11+GMT