Toribash
You need to Remap your drive. I don't know how to do that sorry.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
well, this sucks...
hopefully someone who really knows what they're doing will come across this. =/
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Did you realize this when you were trying to make my request?

Cause if you did, sorry?

And yes, google does know all. Hopefully that will work.
hi
well, i asked my parent, and they told me the same thing that i had suspected: the drive is on my computer somewhere, but i just have to find it somehow. >.<

@giantz, no its not your fault, but yes, i was gonna preview the hand textures
but i had noticed this a while ago, just now actually thought of it as a problem...
[RENEGADE]
well giantz, i just tried that, and i got a message that says " '(C: )' is not a valid folder" >.<
[RENEGADE]
Patz(gatz is at my house): Call someone who like does hacks for a company or works on cp's. they could take ur hardrive possibly and get the information out of it.
hi
I'm not sure if its a mapping problem but there is a guy on toribash he is god of computers.

His name is jay.

might try to contact him.
Um, if I'm understanding you correctly your Toribash is working but you cant access your C: partition?

If this is the case and your shortcut to TB is working try this: right click on it, go to properties. Then you will see a button saying "find target". click on that and it should open the containing folder for your TB installation.

Failing that and you are certain that you really don't have a C: and you somehow managed to re-install windows and set the primary partition as D: (lol how did you do that?) you should be able to view your partitions. Provided you have windows xp goto the management console by right clicking on My Computer and select manage. Then you will see on the left hand side an option called "Disk Management". This will show you all of your partition information, it might give you a clue as to what is going on. If you are not comfortable looking at the management console it might be worth while contacting a PC technician or service person to see what is going on with your PC. It doesn't sound too healthy to me.

Hope this helps...

(NOTE THAT I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU MUCKING ABOUT WITH YOUR PARTITION TABLE, THIS SHOULD JUST GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW YOUR DRIVE HAS BEEN SETUP)
insert sig there