Toribash
thats too much i think

so somebody, SOMEBODY, deleted my post. Here I go again

I would like the power of Hammerspace, so that I could pull out any badass weapon or shit. Problem is i might not know how to use them.

Hammerspace is that term in hero movies or cartoons where you can pull out a weapon out of thin air, like in deadpool, other games, etc etc
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Reality warping of course, much like the chap above me. While it's typically found in varying degrees of power, if you go high enough, you can basically do anything, including emulate any other super power. :v

If i am to not say "pretty much every power at once lol", i'd go for shapeshifting. Very versatile, high perversion potential. ;o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Time Travel for sure. Not that crap where there are two of me in the same timeline but the one where I know what will happen if I did such and such.

I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life that I wish I haven't done. What if I could go back in time and do or say something different, would my dead cat be alive? Would I be rich from gambling predictions?
Steam: aruwind
freeze time ability- so i can cheat on tests, feel boobs, punch people in the face, pull there pants down then unfreeze time and sit back with your popcorn and laugh

Rob a bank..and many many more things
Last edited by Quack; Apr 1, 2016 at 10:23 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Shapeshifting.
You can be anyone at anytime
You'll sound exactly like them
If you're jealous of your brother having a girlfriend shapeshift into him ;)
-----
ooo and have the ability to look cute. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
Last edited by SkipBySkip; Apr 2, 2016 at 12:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
I would like to have super intelligence, so I would be able to create devices or even organic changes that would make me have powers, artificially, but would be powers.