Ranking
my "very nice" was pointed toward the pose, then the rest was suggestions to make the model look better :P
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by ROBO-Mohawk View Post
i think the picture is a little small

Was going to make it bigger but the rendering time would be longer. Sorry :/

New!

I call this one "Guilt" (Imagine blood on his hands)
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 17, 2008 at 03:49 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
It's the roof on the top.

Also, I'm using the same model for each pose so having one pose look like having larger limbs is impossible,
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
freelancer you should try make it textured and if you can you should open an wallpaper,sig,avatar shop
Gay for warbanana
Gay for Killer20
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
freelancer you should try make it textured and if you can you should open an wallpaper,sig,avatar shop

Sounds boring :/