Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Came here to say this. Use the time, don't let it go to waste.
Travel, do something new, learn a skill.

came to second this. last summer I started to learn to play the guitar, absolutely no regrets whatsoever.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
^this man and the man he quoted has a great way to spend summer

it won't hurt that much to become productive even on the holidays. Who would expect that new skill you learnt on summer would benefit you in some ways.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Going to get a summer job so I can save up on buying a new PC and helping my mummy pay for bills and improving on Toribash and Table Tennis.
I'm tired of just playing videogames and wasting my summers, but you guys had some really nice ideas.

Probably not gonna start taking up another instrument because I already make too much ruckus around the house with piano and drums anyways.

I did start learning russian though, so thats fun.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
At this point, if you are still dreamin' about what to do over the summer, you aren't going to do it . . . punk . . .

As for myself, I am going on an Envision nomination business trip to Chicago in a few weeks.

Got summer job ofc, actually been working during school as well, already bought myself a boring ol' car and saving for laptop.

Bought scuff controllers and chillin' on designed by humans website.

Taking college classes at nearest community college (yes im still in high school) and will be getting another scholarship thank god.

Currently lurking around instructables.com for new DIY projects and working part time on my wooden knife I'm trying to wittle (it sucks doh).

AND I LOVE TORIBASH. I manage to post here once and a while and make art for junk on free times. I actually end up with lots of free time as my activities are spread out pretty far.

Bye now. I am done bragging about my thug life.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Use the time, don't let it go to waste.

Pitch blease, playing video games all summer is totally not a waste of my time on this world, i'm making arbitrary numbers go upwards. If that's not productive, i don't know what is.

B[

More seriously, i might be looking for new activities to spend my time on, something that isn't gaming so my hands have a chance of recovering before i begin on folk high school. I'll also be doing my tiny little "get paid $168 per month" job, of course, but besides that, i really do need things to do. Pulling computer usage out of my life would leave quite a large void that needs filling, and besides, doing something new would be good for my anxiety. Hopefully it won't be something that costs a lot, because i need to save up. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
getting a job to earn some money for more alcohol
maybe also get global in csgo
and of course hang with my mates
dreamy suicide act